Antler has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. This document discloses our information gathering and usage practices. Use of your InformationEmailMembership Registration
- Antler does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- Antler collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including your registration details and information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
- Antler may use this personal information to help us provide the Services to you, to verify your identity, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Antler our users, or others, for internal research purposes, for promoting and marketing other Antler products and services to you, and for any other use that you authorise. Your membership’s trading history may be published in your feedback.
- We release account and other personal information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Antler , our users, or others. Government agencies with statutory roles enabling them to request data from us includes but is not restricted to Police and the Ministry Of Economic Development. Members can contact Antler to ask whether such information has been provided.
- If you wish to take Dispute Tribunal proceedings against another member, you can contact Antler or the Disputes Tribunal for a statutory declaration, requesting contact details for the sole purpose of making a claim.
- It is the policy of Antler to send our members email throughout the auction process and other email they elect to receive, in addition to customary business communications (payment confirmations, etc.). Further, it is our policy to immediately remove any member from any mailing list upon the member’s request. In addition, Antler will send newsletters and other communications to members. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how the member can remove himself or herself from that mailing list.
- We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our members, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
- Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company and promotional material from some of our affiliated partners. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
Updating your Personal InformationCookies
- Antler provides you with ways in which you can update your personal information, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc. Antler will store previous email addresses against your profile to ensure compliance with our Terms and Conditions – specifically the use of one account per member.
Delivery Address Details
- Antler enables you to save one your delivery addresses which we will store against your profile. When you rent an item, items will be delivered at that address.
Credit Card Security
- We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit card information.
- We protect your credit card information during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information when transmitted over the Internet.
- Antler uses “session” cookies to temporarily store information to help you use the site. This information is used to deliver the right content to you as you use the site and avoids unnecessarily asking you to log in. Session cookies expire immediately when you close your web browser or are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity on Antler.
- Krazy Aucitons also uses “persistent” cookies to personalise the user experience, to help protect our members and to provide us with research information (such as how often members visit Antler ach month). Persistent cookies allow us to track users on Antler and helps us identify users abusing the Antler service. A persistent auto-login cookie is also stored when Members select the “remember me” option when logging in. The auto-login cookie is removed when the Member logs out.
- We use additional information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
- Users who login have their IP addresses recorded. This information will only be provided to legal authorities in cases of suspected fraud or for law enforcement purposes. This information is stored securely and will not be provided to other members or non-authorised parties.
- If you choose to post messages in our message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Customer service phone conversations may be recorded for internal training and quality assurance purposes. This helps us ensure the information we provide members is consistent and accurate. Phone records will be stored securely and will generally be retained for up to six months.
- If you wish to have your registration removed from our directory for any reason, you may send us an email requesting this.
- From time to time, we make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of our website. We always update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at Antler .
- If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please contact us.